How to use
(1) Immerse the package in preheated to 60-70 °C (140-158 °F) water and soak for 15-20 minutes, until the temperature of the Mollagara healing clay reaches 40-45 °C (104-113 °F).
(2) Before opening, mash the package and mix its contents. If the amount of the clay in the package exceeds the requirements of one procedure, it is advisable to warm only the necessary portion.
(3) Apply a layer of 5-10 mm thick to the body area.
(4) Wrap a thin food film and wrap it with a blanket or towel.
(5) After 20-25 minutes, rinse the mask with warm water and pat dry with a towel. Repeat the procedure every other day.
Recommended course: 10-14 procedures.